For Valentine's Day, Paige's class had a contest for the best box. Of course, Paige wanted to come up with something REALLY good, so she was asking her dad for help. As they were talking, Kyla suggested doing a nose. I didn't think they could/would really do it, but I was definitely wrong! It turned out SO good. Clint & Paige used balloons and did the whole plaster thing. Then, they used my foundation to to make the color look real. In the end, she won MOST CREATIVE. I definitely think they deserved it!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Most Creative Valentine's Box
For Valentine's Day, Paige's class had a contest for the best box. Of course, Paige wanted to come up with something REALLY good, so she was asking her dad for help. As they were talking, Kyla suggested doing a nose. I didn't think they could/would really do it, but I was definitely wrong! It turned out SO good. Clint & Paige used balloons and did the whole plaster thing. Then, they used my foundation to to make the color look real. In the end, she won MOST CREATIVE. I definitely think they deserved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OH MY WORD!!!I can't believe you guys did that. How amazing and very creative! There is no doubt you would have won that Paige:)
Oh thats great!! Great imaginations and of course you would win Paige. Very Creative!
Your daughter has your mothers creativity. What I remember her to have. Maybe you have it as well, it has been a long time
Love the nose, we know who to call when we have a school project to do!!
They sure "picked" a great project! It looks fabulous. I'm not ready for my kids to have school projects like that.
That is the cutest Valentine box I have ever seen. So funny. Good job Paige & Clint.
Post a Comment