Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm BAAACCKK!!

After a bit of a hiatus, I'm BACK! For the past month, whenever I have had a free moment, I have been on CostcoPhotoCenter working on THREE calendars. I put together one for the Crosbys, one for the Pollocks, and one for my family with both sides on there. It is VERY time consuming. However, I am always glad in the end, because it's lots of fun having our personlized calendars. Anyway, I plan to make a few posts within the next few days that will get me back up-to-date!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm so so so glad you are back!

Hayley said...

Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into the calendar for us, I do like it and appreciate it.

Emilee said...

Welcome back I've been a little slow myself the last few weeks.

kelli aagard said...

I know you've been busy working on the calendars. Thank you so much for putting the time into doing that for all of us. We enjoy them so much. I can't wait to get it! I've just started blogging so it will be good to have you blogging again.

Becca said...

Thank you so much for putting those calendars together. Notice I didn't bug you about blogging, cause I know you were working on those?:) Welcome back.

Megan said...

Thank you for all of your hard work on the calendars. I know you spent a lot of time on them and your right in the end it is fun to have our very own personalized calendars. I just wish I had your motivation:) I can't wait to get it!!

Michelle Thompson said...

Hey Amy Jill Dayley asked me about you on my blog. She is under the Coon Family on my blog. I left her a comment about your blog. She was asking if I knew where you live and if I talk to you.