Last weekend we met our friends up on the Big Horns for some serious fun!! There is a motel right on top which has a pool and hot tub for only $79.95! We got there Friday night, and the kids went swimming while the adults soaked in the hot tub for awhile.
Saturday morning was sunny & beautiful! Our friends shared their snowmobiles,
THANKS, PALMERS!

8 comments:
Looks like fun. Jayson loves to snowmobile so that would be his kind of weekend.
How fun for all of you! Right now the Big Horns and trip it takes to get us there sounds great. I miss WYOMING!!
All your posts are great! Cute sign, fun birthday, creative valentine box (I can't believe how good it turned out!), great trumpet player, cute picture of Randon, and fun weekend on the mountain. It's busy at the Pollock house! How fun!
Amy- I caught up on your blog and I have to say the nose valentine box is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen! What a great dad to get so involved. JaDee doesn't even know they go to school half the time!
And what fun on the big horns! The last time I was up there for any length of time I was pregnant with Olivia almost 4 years ago. We camped over the 4th of July. CaMee's twins were almost a year and they and I cried all night. I even told JaDee "I am never doing this agai!" rather loudly in the middle of the night. Jeff seconded that and he and I will be staying at the lodge on future camping trips.
I also hear that Clint is going to one day be calling us from the Anchorage airport to tell us to pick him up! Sounds great! email me for our number moncur1@juno.com
Looks like a beautiful fun mountain get a way! Glad all had fun.
LOve the Big Horn Mountains. Looks like you had a great time. I agree a swimming pool and hot tub are a must!
It looks like you had fun, however I'm officially ready for at least 6months of no snow!
Been there! That is a fun resort. The food was good too. Did you notice the LDs hymnbook on the piano and the BOM in the rooms?
Post a Comment