Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Power of One/Class Presentation


For school, Patrick had to choose someone who had made a difference from a list. Joseph Smith was on the list, so Patrick chose to do a report/be Joseph Smith. I was very proud of him. He wore his suit and was available to answer questions. A good experience for him.

The same night, Paige's class did a short science skit that they had learned to help them understand the periodic table. It was lots of fun. Of course she did a great job!! (Yes, I am a proud mother, but with such great kids, who wouldn't be?!?!?!)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Great job to both of you. I love that Pat chose to be Joseph Smith. Such a good example:)

Anny said...

Way to go Pat! You're the man, well besides Brother Joe.

Becca said...

Very impressed with Pat and deciding to be Joseph Smith. Great job! Paige, you are such a cutie and congrats on your science skit.

Anonymous said...

What a great experience for your kids. I'm sure that Paige will remember her skit someday in a college chemistry class. And Pat will be a wonderful missionary, he already is!