Thursday (May 7th) I went to Little Bighorn Battlefield with Kyla on a field trip. We had a great time as I tried to reminisce 27 years ago (IS THAT POSSIBLE) when I went there with MY 4th grade class. I honestly can't remember much about that trip, just getting up at 6:00 am and getting home late.
We had a great day and learned a lot. Now, I want to learn more so I can remember what Mrs. Smith taught me in 4th grade!

5 comments:
That was a fun day. I'm glad we go stuck together.
I still remember our 4th grade trip a little too. It left a big impression on me as being one of the best we went on. It is neat that you get to do it again with your own children.
Sounds like you all had fun:)!
Looks like they had lots of fun together!
I totally remember the field trip to Custer's Battlefield. It was hot and sweaty and miserable riding on the bumpy bluebird!!! Hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment