Sunday, May 3, 2009

Brace Face

Tuesday was a VERY exciting day for Paige....She got braces!! She was very excited because she was self-conscious of her smile. Dr. Olsen put them on for her and did a great job. We are very impressed! She just got them put on Tuesday, and her teeth already seem to be moving into place. Kinda crazy!!! (Clint is going to get braces from Dr. Olsen as well!)

Just think, Paige....only 23 months, 3 weeks to go!!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. BLING BLING!!! So cute. It will go by fast:)

Caralee said...

You're beautiful Paige! Haley wants braces so bad to fix her teeth. I the house would just sell!

Megan said...

Love them! Just think Paige it's kind of like serving a mission, Two years goes by just like that.

Laurel said...

I got braces in college, and I was so excited. I think they look great on you!

Anonymous said...

Make sure you take some tylenol, those quick movin' teeth kinda hurt!! How exciting, two years will fly by! Have fun Clint, Jake just got his off and he sure wished that he had got them when he was younger. He thought that people at work took him a little less seriously because he looked like a teenager with them on!