Monday, December 8, 2008

Sunday Crash!


While taking a long (actually a bit short) winter's nap after church Sunday, Clint & I heard a big CRASH! When we went downstairs, our kitchen table had broken in half! Randon had sat in the middle of it and down it went. I'm SO glad Clint is handy and was able to fix it. I certainly didn't want to ask Santa for a new table for Christmas. Now, it's stronger than ever!
Can he fix it? YES HE CAN!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Yes he can fix it!! Wow I bet you all jumped right out of bed when you heard that. I glad no one got hurt!!

Paul and Kelly said...

That's kind of funny, but I'm glad Clint fixed it! I bet Randon doesn't want to sit on the table again!

Becca said...

O.K. Why did we not hear about this? It's not like we don't talk every day. So funny, glad Randon didn't get hurt.

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anny said...

Yeah! You are a full blown blogger now! Looks like you are really busy though, when do you have time for blogging? he he. Cute family! We could use Clint around here for a few projects. I guess we'll see him a couple of months when he cleans our teeth!