On December 14th I was released as RS President. So, my new calling is....Valiant 11 Teacher and Activity Days Leader! It's lots of fun. I have a great Primary class and 15-20 girls that show up for Activity Days regularly! I also work with Sister Parkinson, who is tons of fun and has wonderful ideas. I'm really excited to be serving in the Primary. I don't have any of my children in my Primary class, but I have all three girls for Activity Days. Yeah! It's fun!
PS--If you have any great ideas to share, please do. (Yes, I already use SugarDoodle! It's a staple!!!)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you like your calling. You are such a great asset! But, your great at whatever your calling is.
You'll love your new calling. Primary is so fun, and as always the kids are great. It will be fun with your girls for activity days. I'm sure they will have lots of fun ideas:)
Post a Comment