Clint called this morning at 8:10 and asked if I could be to the church in 20 minutes to meet with President Zaugg (counselor in the Stake Presidency). I said I would and much to my surprise, we got a new Bishopric today! I knew it was coming, but I thought we had a few weeks still. Clint is now the 1st Counselor (moved from 2nd Counselor) to Bishop Justin Graves (Yes, the one from Lovell!!!). The 2nd Counselor is Brother Jerry Wiscomb. I don't think there will be a whole lot of change for Clint. He'll still be gone about the same amount of time, just serving with different wonderful people.
I'm really going to miss Bishop Wheeler. (I cried a lot of the day...shocking, I'm sure!) Bishop Wheeler is wonderful and I got to work quite closely with him when I was serving as Relief Society President. However, Bishop Graves is wonderful, too, and I am looking forward to supporting him as well!
I'm really going to miss Bishop Wheeler. (I cried a lot of the day...shocking, I'm sure!) Bishop Wheeler is wonderful and I got to work quite closely with him when I was serving as Relief Society President. However, Bishop Graves is wonderful, too, and I am looking forward to supporting him as well!

3 comments:
What great leaders we have in our ward. Very inspired! I will miss Bishop Wheeler as well. Look forward to working with our new bishopric.
The church is True True True. Even with change in organizations the Gospel stays the same. They will all do great. Congrats Clint!
How exciting!! Make sure that you tell Justin Graves "Hello" from Jake and I. He and Wendi were both our teachers when they lived in Greybull. What a small world.
Post a Comment