A most amazing thing happened last week on Tuesday, November 18th...I had to MOW THE LAWN! This may not be such a phenomenon in other parts of the U.S., but in Montana and Wyoming it seems unheard of! By this time, it is usually brown and dead/dying. We mowed the end of October, which I thought was late. However, it kept growing, and growing, and growing and was still green! I decided I couldn't stand THAT long of grass all winter if/when it dies, so we drug the mower out one more time. I'm glad we did...it looks great! It's actually a new lawn that we planted in August. Maybe that's why it looks so good, although our neighbor's lawn is pretty green as well. Clint said maybe we should quit watering it. (Sprinklers were blown out OVER a month ago.) I'm dreaming of a white Christmas?!?!?!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I mowed my lawn on December 10th a few years back, but it definitely did not look that green. I mostly did it to get all the leaves!
Beautiful and your lucky to still get to enjoy it. When is the snow comming?:)
Well,,,,you got your snow today!
Post a Comment