Sunday, November 9, 2008

FLASHBACK!


During Red Ribbon Week, the kids got to dress up. One day was called "RETRO" where you could pick a generation and dress up then. Paige picked the 80's, which was actually quite easy....since they were only yesterday! She wore a polo shirt/dress with the collar up, a big wide belt with leggings underneath. I had to help her get her hair big enough to call herself an 80's girl, but I think it turned out pretty good!

5 comments:

Emily S. said...

Hey she looks just like yesterdays!! There was this girl in school with me who was on the short side and the joke was that this pole vaulter could jump over her and her bangs!! Remember the days of the staight up as high as you can go bangs!!

Becca said...

Are we not dressing like that anymore? Where have I been, looks normal to me. :)

Megan said...

That picture is just as equal to the cute Paige I know. However the hair is a little fluffy but so in style. Too cute!!

sandals said...

I like totally loved the 80's--mostly the songs--but the fashion was GRODY! Ha! She looks like totally awesome!

Unknown said...

I so remember the look. Paige pulled it off great. I have to say you seem to be a really regular poster to your blog. There are like 5 posts in 2 weeks that would be a record for me.