Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween




Halloween is always a little stressful around the Pollock house. Deciding what you are going to be....and then sticking to it has always been hard for some of my children. However, this year wasn't too bad. Karissa decided to be a pumpkin (she wore MY costume from when I was young) and Kyla decided to be a scarecrow. After that, it got a little trickier. Randon couldn't decide for quite awhile, but finally settled on a skeleton. Paige was the hardest, but my cousin Desiree told me about a "recycled" costume where you take pieces and parts of lots of different costumes and put them together. It turned out cute. Patrick put on Clint's hard rocker wig and we were set. Pretty cute kids...even if I am their mother! (Sorry Pat! No picture of you. The beautiful bride in the picture is my niece, Aliza.)

5 comments:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Cute kids! They make me smile!

Becca said...

I didn't even see Paige's costume. How cute. That is a great idea. We just might do something like that next year if you guys don't mind. :) I don't remember you telling me that was your pumpkin costume when you were little. I love it!

Megan said...

Very Cute and that could be the best Halloween costume Idea ever. We all have that treasured Halloween box that we all pull out every year and we either find all of the pieces to the costume or just pieces so to piece it together is a great idea way to go Paige and that is the cutest scarecrow ever and a very cute pumpkin, and such a beautiful bride.

Unknown said...

Hey Amy who is that good looking family in the background?

Brett and Desiree said...

Did I ever tell you how smart I am? :) Family Fun always rocks for Halloween ideas:). Turned out great. I'm hoping I can talk my kids into using the idea next year too:) Looks like you've started a trend (leave it to Paige!).