Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!!


When Becca first mentioned going to Disneyland, I immediately said we couldn't afford it. Then, after talking to a good friend, I decided we probably could never "afford it," but now was a really good time for our family to bite the bullet and go. The kids are the perfect ages! So, we decided to save and go. It was absolutely wonderful....Everyone had a great time! (Well, maybe not Clint as much, but he was a great sport nonetheless!!!)

Thanks to cell phones, the older kids were able to ditch the parents and go where they wanted to go. Then we all met for lunch & dinner. The younger kids stuck with the parents and seemed to have a great time. Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, the Matterhorn, and the Thunder Mountain Railroad were definite favorites for all.

We didn't see a lot of the characters, but while we were shopping for souvenirs just before leaving, we saw Mickey! Lots of fun!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm SOOO glad you went! My question is... did Becca actually buy you dinner after the Splash Mountain incident?

Megan said...

I loved Disney Land. I think its better that Disney World. I wish we could have gone with you.

Becca said...

What splash mountain incident? HUH? That was a fun trip. I'm so gald we went together.! I can't beleive you got to see Mickey. How Great!

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun, I bet Randon will always remember his birthday party at the beach!