

Monday morning found us heading back to the beach for the day. Curtis' son,

Alex, decided to ditch school and go with us. We had plans to meet Sam & Becca there and did eventually meet up. We had a great day! The kids had a blast boogie boarding, building sand castles, burying each other, finding cool shells, and just basically being beach bums.
It was lots of fun. The weather was almost perfect....not TOO hot, but a sunny day. Of course that's always a problem when

you think it's not TOO hot. Most of us didn't use enough sunscreen and we are still pretty flaky! Oh well. It was a great day!
4 comments:
Don't you just LOVE the ocean? Matt has never seen it...I need to plan a trip sometime. I'm so glad you guys had fun.
Gosh it looks like you guys had a great time! And thank you so much for the fun pictures and updates while you were away! I could tell everytime one would come in because George would break into a great big smile! We both enjoyed that so much! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!! We Love you guys!! ~ Julie
Oh, that makes me want to go bake, I mean back:) That was so fun. Even if it was for a few min. together.
It looks like you all had a wonderful vacation!! I'm sure the kids loved it and can't wait to go back someday soon!
Post a Comment