Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Temple Celebration


On Friday, Curtis, the girls, and I left for Salt Lake. My brother Todd adopted 2 girls (the 2 Todd & Kim are holding) in February, and had arranged for them to be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on Saturday. My brother Nicc and his wife Aimee, and their little guy Davin came, as well as my parents. We missed Cristy (who happened to be in Hawaii!!) and Tony who is too far away in Louisiana.

On Saturday, we all headed to the temple. It was a gorgeous day and what a great occasion! We are so excited to have Breanna and Alyssa join our family. They are such cuties!!!

Now the girls out-number the boys in Todd's family 6-1 (or 7-2 if you count the parents). They'll probably have to adopt a boy now just to help out poor Zachary!

We love you all! Thanks for sharing this special day!

9 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Wow Amy, You all have been very busy. What a beautiful family Todd has. That is great they have two new little ones to join them Forever.
Isn't California a blast. My inlaws live a hour from Disneyland so we are lucky enough to go once a year. We love it. Next time you need to go to Universal Studios. Your older kids would have a blast there. Thanks for sharing all your great adventures;)

Laurel said...

What a good looking family! Maybe Todd and I could just trade a few- I could use a few girls in my family. Just Kidding!!

Megan said...

What a wonderful event for all of you to attend and be a part of. Thank goodness for Temples and for families. I have to say though I sure missed you and your girls and wish you could have come with the boys. Next time right:)

Anny said...

I can't believe they have 7 now. What a beautiful family. Glad the weather cooperated.

Becca said...

What a beautiful looking family. I'm so glad you guys were able to go. A happy ending to a great Vacation!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful occasion, and how exciting for them! I'm sure they were so happy to be able to share it with all of you.

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Wow! The Pollocks have been doing a lot! It looks like you all have had a great time in California and in Utah. I'm glad you were able to make it down for the sealing--what a special family.

Unknown said...

What a blessing. I am looking forward to my sister and her husband having 2 babies sealed to them in July!

Jen said...

What a wonderful experience. I love all the pictures at the temple.