Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter 2009


This year, Easter was a little different. We usually go to Lovell, hit 3 Easter Egg Hunts (Lovell, Byron, & Cowley) on Saturday, go to church on Sunday, and have Easter dinner. This year we were in Salt Lake for the sealing of Todd's girls, so the Easter Bunny showed up there. (The kids got lucky because somehow the Easter Bunny brings more candy in Utah.)

We went to Sacrament Meeting with Todd's family, then we headed for home. It felt different because there was no time for pictures and no Easter Dinner with family. I'm glad we were able to attend church at least! Our "Easter Pictures" were actually taken 2 Sundays after Easter. However, I think the kids still look about the same! (Notice Karissa got glasses, and Kyla got new glasses! People say they look more alike than ever...twins?!?! Not quite...)

4 comments:

Becca said...

What a good looking bunch of POllocks:)

Caralee said...

I miss you guys! Look how green your grass is. What cute girls (and boys).

Megan said...

Such a good lookin family. Those boys will make good missionaries. And we love the glasses. They look beautiful!

Laurel said...

What a good looking bunch of kids!! I'm glad you were able to get in touch with the Easter Bunny so he/she knew you were in SLC!